Bhojpuri Movies on Roll

Bhojpuri Movies are creating a new wave in the world of entertainment. Recently media has been giving lot of coverage to the sudden spurt in the demand for Bhojpuri films all over the world.

India Today carried out a special report in its last weekly which highlighted the emergence of the Bhojpuri film Industry. Details of Bhojpuri works from Mumbai Directors, actors and other artists like Juhi Chawla, Saroj Khan, and Nagma was also featured.

Recently the Bhojpuri Film Awards was also held in which all the prominent names of Mumbai Film Industry participated and evinced keen interest in reviving the traditional movies for the Bhojpuri speaking belt of Bihar, UP, MP, Delhi and West Bengal

The First Bhojpuri Film Awards turned out to be great Event. The Show started when Sri Dilip Kumar Saheb along with Smt. Saira banu jee, in presence of Govinda and other guests, lighten the lamp.

Movies like “Sasura Bada Paisewala”,”Daroga Babu I Love You”, “Ganga Ke Paar Saiyan Hamaar”, “Saachi Peeratiya Hamar”, “Bandhan Tootey Na”, “Humta Ho Gayi Na Tohar”, and “Panditji, Batai Na Biyah Kab Hoi” are not only getting audience in the country but they also have world wide audience.

What’s all the more interesting is the fact that these movies also have a good oversees market in West Indian Islands,Mauritus,Fiji,maldives,indonesia and Nepal.

I am sure this is another vibrant sign of revival of our Bihari culture and probably no other medium is as powerful as art, music and entertainment to have an impact on people from other parts of the world. These movies will go a long way in creating some appreciation for our unique and special bihari culture.

To read more on this click here ,here and here

More about the Bhojpuri Film Festival winners: here

8 Responses to Bhojpuri Movies on Roll

1. Hanup September 16, 2007 at 11:24 am #

i have been trying hard to get a break in hindi movies…….i think i should better switch over to bhojpuri cinema!!!
    Is there anyone who wish to cast me please let me know.

my e-mail add is pulese72@yahoo.com

2. Anonymous September 16, 2007 at 11:25 am #

Is there anyone who wish to cast me please let me know.

my e-mail add is pulese72@yahoo.com

3. manoj March 20, 2008 at 4:10 pm #

Hello

I am Manoj Kumar,Basically from Siwan(BIHAR).I do acting in Theatre in Delhi.I am sure, I can give a better break-up to Bhojpuri Film.
    Is there anyone who wish to give a chance for this.
    E-mail:- manoj_ch_01@yahoo.com
    Mobile no:-9312547577,9313759394

Thanks

4. Rakshit March 25, 2008 at 1:11 pm #

Hi.
    Can you please update how I can try for bhojpuri movies.I am a native of Gorakhpur(U.P).Currently I am working as S/W Engg.
    My Email is pandeyraks@gmail.com.

5. dharmender kumar June 24, 2008 at 6:52 pm #

myself Dharmender kumar persuing b.tech final year..i m ver fond of movie n watch 2-3 movies a day..not only for entertainment bt to leran many things , like choreography ,direction n offcourse acting..i know i can do a bettr acting .but i need a break…its my dream to get break in hindi aur telugu…basically i m from bhabua (bihar) n staying with family in hyderabad….
    i wanna bring bhojpuri film industry to large extent..n i want to b a par of dat.bcoz 2 hands r required to clap…so i need a break in bhiojpuri language..
    my e-mail id is:-dittukumar@gmail.com

6. halfwit November 21, 2008 at 2:14 pm #

check this

7. शशि रंजन May 29, 2009 at 6:03 pm #

ब्लॉग पर content अच्छा बा | बाकि एगो सवाल बा की , भाषा के इज्जत लुटावेमें फूहड़ गीतनके बड़का हाथ बा | अब केहू आपन परिवार के साथे ” चोली फाट जाई रे… ” भा “हमारा हउ चाहीं…” जैसन गीत सुन सकेला भला???
    भाषा के सृंगार संगीत ह | एह पर जयदे ध्यान देवे के बा… हाथ जोड़ निहोरा बा | भोजपुरी के इज्जत दी, फूहड़पन में इज्जत मत उतारीं |

8. Rohitdansville August 9, 2009 at 6:27 am #

I am also interested in acting in bhojputi films. I have done some cinematography in TV serials in USA. I am currently in Los Angeles.

Please contact me :1 848 702 5290

akhauri@me.com

I would be happy to assist in directing or cinematography.