To read more click here
I guess this action will set the ball rolling and perhaps create a culture for appreciating technology as a tool for regular Sarkari work in Bihar. I find that majority of the Babu’s have got the system installed as a show piece for display, but hardly do any official work on it.
Now let’s come to some real action from the Cool Bihari Group. I plan to send a communication to the CM which will have few factors to begin with. Here are the key areas I plan to address.
1) Plans for Industrial Growth(IT specific industry growth plan)
2) Education (special focus on technical and higher education)
3) Infrastructure development plan for key economic hubs
4) Promotion of Tourism and Culture
5) Up gradation of Security and Safety measures
6) Promote Rural IT development Plan
7) Sports and Leisure activities
8) Urban Development and small cities up gradation/development plans
9) NRI participation and Industry Sponsored activities
10) Other Social Development Initiatives
The idea is to make him aware about our expectations from the new govt. and also allow the NRB’s(NON RESIDENT BIHARIES) to make some contribution in the development of Bihar.
I plan to send the details in the coming New Year and also hope that all of you will take some pain to send your valuable inputs on this. I also hope to get some input from industry Expert also on these topics. But to be honest, I expect better effort from this group; I guess it’s high time we walk our talks. I am committed to the mission of the group and just hope that you people will chip in too.